APP LISTING – PAGE DIRECTORY
SENIOR MED RECORD – MOBILE APP
When SeniorPC starts, it automatically loads the web browser with your selected home page.
Here are the items in the top menu bar:
Top bar legend:
1. Browser back
2. Browser forward
3. Browser refresh page
4. Home page
5. Address bar
6. Save favorite
7. Open web page in SeniorPC (large center) or external browser (large outer)
8. Go to web page in address bar
9. Send current web address to Complok Email if is open and running
10. Open and select exported bookmarks from Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
11. View and select saved favorites
Complok Email Button #9
See the little round email button? If you are running our Complok Email Client and wish to send the current website link to someone, just click this button, and the email’s compose window will open and populate the message area with your current browser URL.
Chrome Button #10
This button has an image of the popular browser, Chrome. If you have previously been using Chrome or Firefox, you can export the favorites and use in SeniorPC. To export:
- Open Chrome and locate the 3 vertical dots upper-right of the window, click on the dots
- Select Bookmarks, then Bookmark manager
- Again find 3 vertical dots upper-right and click on them again
- Select Export bookmarks
- In the Save as window that opens, find and select this folder: Documents\Complok SeniorPC
- Click Open (opens folder), then click Save (save file in the folder)
Now when you click the Chrome button, all your favorites can be clicked on to view in SeniorPC
You cannot edit Chrome bookmarks from SeniorPC – This must be done in Chrome’s Bookmark manager
The beige buttons are your customizable Quick Link buttons. We have preselected an assortment of common sites, but you will of course not want some and want others. In Settings, you can easily change these around.
After you have configured (in Settings) what email program you want to run, clicking this button will start and run that program.
We recommend using Complok Email Client for convenience and security.
The above mentioned Email Button #9 only works with Complok Email Client.
Here are your computer’s programs (apps). Windows will allow most of them to be run from this window, and some not, due to permissions and system files issues.
We have 2 quick buttons for common Windows apps: Control Panel, Task Manager
Select a program in the list, then click Run Selected.
You can click on a program in the list, click Create Shortcut, and you will have a desktop shortcut to the app.
On Windows computers, there are 4 main library folders;
By using the Browse Files buttons for each library, you can quickly find documents to open and media to play.
After you have installed any or all of these 3 free apps, you can start them up by a click of one of these buttons.
You need to inform SeniorPC of the correct path on your machine to these apps.
C:\Program Files(x86)\Complok\Complok Password Manager\PasswordManager.exe
C:\Program Files(x86)\Complok\Complok Medical Manager\MedicalManager.exe
C:\Program Files(x86)\Complok\Complok Address Manager\AddressManager.exe
To set the app path:
- Click on Settings
- Select the desired app
- Browse to the above described app path name
- Click Test to make sure it works
- Click Save
Self-explanatory settings are located here:
- Startup: Options to auto start or not
- Browser: Set home address and browser zoom level
- Links: Manage your quick links
- Favorites: Manage your added favorites
- Email: Set email program to run
- Passwords: Set path to our free passwords app
- Medical: Set path to our free medical app
- Address: Set path to our free address app
- Version: Check for version info
You may get this message on viewing a YouTube video. This is because we use the embedded browser from Microsoft that is currently in the process of being updated (by Microsoft). When available, we will upgrade SeniorPC.
Pop Up Warning
You may get a pop up warning window:
“This page is accessing information that is not under its control”
To disable this message:
- Close SeniorPC
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Gear icon and select Internet Options
- Click Security tab
- Make sure Internet (on the left) is selected
- Click Custom Level…
- Scroll about 1/2 way down to Display mixed content
- Set to Disable
SENIOR MED RECORD MOBILE APP
Prior to Android 10, user storage permissions were required. These legacy steps are shown here, just in case. Here are the steps:
- Go to Settings icon and tap to open
- Tap on Apps and/or Application Manager
- Find the Senior Med Record icon and tap to open
- Scroll down to Permissions
- Set Storage switch to ‘ON’
Here are the screens involved:
This is the first thing you do after the permissions deal above. After adding a person, you can then input medical data for that person in the category screens. You can add unlimited persons to the app.
To Change to another person, just tap the Name Label, and select.
To add a person, tap the Settings icon, the 3 vertical dots.
Tap the Category Icon and select medical category from the shown list. Once in that screen, you can tap the Add Icon to go to the add screen for that category.
- Current Problems
- Past Problems
- Family History
DOCTOR INPUT – GOOGLE NAVIGATION
There are 2 parts to consider when adding doctor details: Doctor info, Address info
Simply input the name, specialty, and phone
All fields required and must be precise and exact if you want automatic navigation to function.
The navigation function is utilized in the Appointments screen and will navigate you to your doctor or clinic.
When you enter the street, be sure and enter the suffix, such as Street, Drive, Avenue, Point, or whatever it is.
Add a doctor and all this information BEFORE you add an appointment to this doctor.
In the Add Appointment screen there is a button, Doctors.
Use this feature to add your doctor for that appointment.
Now when you tap on an appointment, you have the options of:
3. Map – Navigate
4. Map – PlaceMarker.
Tapping on either of the Map options will start navigation to that appointment address.
So in the image below:
- We entered the full exact address when adding this doctor
- In Add Appointments, we clicked on the Doctors button, which brought up the list (Prior and Smith)
- We tapped on Dr. Arthur Prior to add him the appointment (instead of typing his name in)
- Then in the Appointments, we tapped on the appointment for Dr. Prior and are presented with the 4 options
EDIT / DELETE RECORDS
Just tap on a record in any category and select Edit or Delete.
In the case of the appointment category, you have the 4 options discussed above.
LISTEN TO RECORDS
Click on the head phones icon, next to the person name at the top
GOOGLE MAPS INTEGRATION – REVIEW
To use this feature, enter a complete address when adding a Doctor. Always use the proper street suffix in full.
Add the doctor before you add an appointment.
In Add Appointment, use the Doctor button to add doctor details.
Then when you click on an appointment in the appointments screen, you will be presented with 4 options:
- Map – Navigate
- Map – PlaceMarker
Map – Navigate, will guide you to your destination from your starting point.
Map – PlaceMarker, will open a map with a Place Marker at the destination.
PRINT MEDICAL RECORD
Files prepared for printing are stored in the app’s Print Files folder. To access, tap the Settings and Options (upper 3 dots) and select Print Files.
Then tap on the desired person and select from options Read or Share. If your idea is to print the record, then select Share and share with an app, part of the phone, or cloud, to print with the app’s device print app.
You can store important medical documents on your device. This is especially important in an emergency where the attending physician would want to see them.
Recommended documents include x-ray reports, scanned EKG’s, significant test results, etc.
Just use your device’s copy or move commands to move them into a device location of your choice. Another option is to attach a USB and drag files from your MAC or PC to the device.